Contact Us

Are you a veteran looking for housing assistance? Find more information here.

If you are a non-veteran seeking assistance, please call 2-1-1 for information on resources throughout Alameda County, or come to our drop-in hours on Wednesday. Please note that our services for non-veterans are mainly limited to information and referral; we can work with you to help you find other housing assistance.

Are you looking to donate or volunteer? You can find more information here.