Thank you for your interest in volunteering!
Here are just a few ways to lend a hand in support of the veterans and others experiencing homelessness in our programs:
- Painting, gardening, and other beautification projects at housing sites in Oakland, Alameda, and Berkeley.
- Leading a workshop on financial skills, health and wellness, or other topics of interest to our veterans.
- Hosting a drive at your school or workplace: socks, food, hygiene supplies, gift cards, school supplies . . . the sky’s the limit!
- Sponsoring a veteran moving into housing by providing household goods, linens, and kitchen supplies.
- Hosting a barbecue, picnic, or other meal for our veterans at their housing sites.
- Assembling bagged lunches or hygiene kits for our outreach team to distribute to people on the street.
If you’re interested, please click here and fill out the form. Thank you!