Need Assistance?

banner showing two older men and a veteran's grave

Are you a veteran experiencing homelessness? Here’s how to contact us for more information about our emergency shelter and transitional housing programs:

Call us at (510) 287-8465.

Stop by our main office at 3850 San Pablo Ave., Suite 102, Emeryville, CA 94608, Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

You can download our transitional housing program application and fill it out before your visit if you are interested in applying. However, you can also fill it out at our office after speaking with our team.

It will help us help you faster if you have all or most of the documents below. If you don’t have all the paperwork listed below, don’t worry. Please still come in.

Proof of Service letter or a DD214 (both obtained through the Department of Veterans Affairs)

Photo identification

Social security card (proof of application can be obtained through the federal building on Clay Street)

Verifiable proof of income

Most current TB test results

Birth certificate(s) and social security card(s) for any minors under the age of 18 years (family applicants only)

Once you come to our offices, our intake team members will work with you to complete an assessment and determine your eligibility for our various services. Without proof of military service, we may only be able to offer referral services to other agencies.